4 Jan 2014

Happy New Year!

First off, I would like to acknowledge that it has been 2 1/2 years since my last post and I do apologise for that. A lot has happened.

Another niece || visited family in Malaysia || had one of the best holidays with hubby and sister || swam with a whale shark || went back to my old job || quit that job || decided to try for a baby || Christmas || celebrated new years || got a better job || redid apartment || got a new couch || cousin and BF flew in to visit || sister and cousin flew in to visit || met and hugged Henry Cavill!!!! || went whale watching || vowed I will never go whale watching ever again || annual family visit in Malaysia || Christmas || celebrated new years || now, here we are.


Hubby really overdid himself last Christmas. I've been telling him that for Christmas, I was thinking of treating myself to a new a laptop since I've been working at Magnolia Jewellery. Specifically the Macbook Air because well, it's light, small and perfect for teeny weeny me! Well let's just say that I got a MASSIVE surprise from hubby Christmas eve. He had gone and bought me one. 




Hence this post. I've got a new toy to play with and to update my blog more often. Yay! 2013 was a great year. Heres to an awesome 2014! *clinkclink*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment