14 Jan 2014

Organisation chaos!

Last weekend was quite a hectic weekend for us. I was still recovering from a week of flu, cough and fever. There was laundry, dishes and dust just piling up. And to top it off, hubs only informed me about his weekend plans on Thursday. yay. So I had to get up and soldier on with the cleaning, especially with the folding. And I loooooathe folding. But, it has to be done! Plus it was an opportunity for me to purge some of our clothes.


So where does one go to for organising and cleaning inspiration? Pinterest of course! And for those of you Pinterest virgins, let me pop your cherry! Pinterest is my inspiration board and it should be yours too. It is a place full of ideas and creativity! Like this tip on how to organise your closet. A good tip to start on! This folding tip helped me save LOADS of space. My aim is to one day have my dream wardrobe.

Eurologic
Sigh....

Next, we tackled the dishes and dust. As we are moving around, I got to thinking, we need a plan to organise our apartment better. Maybe get rid of some of the kitchen items we got lying around but never really use. So there I go, clickity clackity on Pinterest and voila! I found a few good pins to motivate us.

This plan focuses on one main task each month. It sounds small but it does make an impact. Which is what we need.

These projects gave me some ideas for our apartment.

This website has more ideas for our apartment. Score!


So there you go! Some ideas for you Pinterest virgins to start on. For others, a new years resolution for the home. I know these will keep me busy throughout the year! I would love to hear from you if any of these tips have helped you out in organising your home. It definitely has made a change to our home. Good luck!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment